Paul and Melissa Schimnowski of Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers are recipients of the Criterium Engineers Office of the Year award for 2021.
The prestigious award was presented by David Leopold, Criterium Engineers President, during closing ceremonies for the multiday 2021 Criterium Engineers Conference, a virtual event held in late September for affiliate (franchise) office principals and their employees from across North America, as well as headquarters employees.
Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers is based in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Paul Schimnowski, P.E., is president and CEO and his wife Melissa is office manager. In addition, they employ two professional engineers and an office assistant. Paul Schimnowski accepted the award virtually from his office in Minnesota.
During the ceremony Leopold said, “The Criterium-Schimnowski office has a consistent pattern of growth—with this year at 15% growth. In addition, they are our #5 office in revenues for 2021.” He also noted that the Schimnowskis are always looking to improve professionally and personally, through participation in business coaching, SBA, and other opportunities.
The Office of the Year Award recognizes success through leadership, client support, and outstanding performance.
The Criterium Office of the Year:
- Is dedicated to business, personal and professional achievement
- Maintains high standards and provides quality engineering
- Exceeds client expectations
- Is achieving business growth and development
- Partners with headquarters to focus on client satisfaction, efficiency and profitability
- Responds to marketing opportunities
- Engaged in best practices and minimizes risk
- Treats everyone with dignity, respect and integrity
The Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers Office of the Year award comes with a certificate, a crystal water pitcher/glasses set and a $1,000 award.