Criterium Engineers 2021 performance awards were presented by David Leopold, Criterium Engineers President, during closing ceremonies for the multiday Criterium Engineers Conference, a virtual event held in late September for affiliate (franchise) office principals and their employees from across North America, as well as headquarters employees.
The biennial event had been scheduled to occur in Portland, Maine, but organizers decided to make the event a virtual one due to the ongoing COVID pandemic.
The following highlights major 2021 performance awards presented at the event.
Enterprise Award Enterprise Award recipients:
- Based upon receipts
- Office must be meeting the minimum quota of their franchise agreement
- Offices in operation less than 3 years > 50% growth
- Offices in operation more than 3 years > 20% growth
- John Cona, Criterium-Cona Engineers (CO) 59% growth
- Dan & Kelly Kessler, Criterium-Kessler Engineers (AZ) 20% growth
- Andrew Dudka, Criterium-Lalancette & Dudka Engineers (VT) 50% growth
- Ken Pfaff, Criterium-Pfaff Engineers (WA) 27% growth
- David & Frakeetta Yancy, Criterium-Yancy Engineers (So. Houston) 42% growth
Criterium Club Award:
In recognition of sustained performance with three years at $500k or greater.
- Dan & Kelly Kessler, Criterium-Kessler Engineers (AZ)
Million Dollar Club Award:
This 2021 performance award recognizes those offices that obtain annual receipts of $1 million or more.
- Andrew Dudka, Criterium-Lalancette & Dudka Engineers (VT)
To learn more about becoming an affiliate office franchise with Criterium Engineers visit theengineeringfranchise.com/.