At Criterium Engineers, we have two passions: analyzing buildings and serving our clients.
We use our technical knowledge and experience with buildings to solve problems for our clients. Our licensed, Professional Engineers and other professionals engage directly with our clients as well as with their buildings. Client contact is an essential part of our practice, and it makes Criterium Engineers a unique engineering company. Our passions and practices define our expectations for our employees.
The Construction Engineering Field Technician position is a field-based role that requires self-motivation and independence while also working as part of an interdisciplinary team of registered Professional Engineers around the country to provide our local clients with top quality construction engineering consulting services. This position reports to the National Director of Field Operations.
For the full job description and to apply, click here
The successful candidate will bring experience with and an orientation toward continuous improvement in providing project administration for Criterium’s largest client(s) in the pre-construction and new construction business segments. This generally includes: assisting with RFPs (requests for proposals); setting up projects in Criterium’s project management system (InFocus); distributing reports in a timely manner; ensuring projects are on budget and billed on time; processing change and work orders; and maintaining contracts, agreements and change orders.
For the full job description and to apply, click here
Criterium Engineers Sales and Marketing Internship opportunity will offer current college students the unique opportunity to gain real-world experience. The internship will be highlighted by learning opportunities provided by senior leadership and experience with a rapidly changing and growing company. Reporting to the VP of Client Development, we are seeking a self-motivated intern who will be a key contributor in our ever growing Sales and Marketing efforts. The person filling this position will have an opportunity to make a significant impact while gaining terrific, hands-on Sales and Marketing experience in a variety of areas.
For the full job description and to apply, click here.
What We Look For
Criterium employees do not fit a narrow mold. They have a wide range of educational backgrounds and professional experience. Many are engineers, but others have experience in the building trades, construction and project management, real estate and marketing, among other areas. What they have in common:
- Passion. They share our passion for analyzing buildings and serving clients.
- People skills. The ability to communicate clearly with clients and build long-term relationships with them is as important as professional training and experience.
- Problem-solving ability. Criterium employees define themselves not just as building experts (which they are) but as problem-solvers, which they also must be.
- Professionalism. Our employees are both technically proficient and highly ethical.
- Pride in their work. Criterium Engineers aims to provide the highest quality service to our clients, and we want employees who can deliver this level of service.
- A commitment to lifelong learning. To deliver state-of-the art service to our clients, our employees must maintain state-of-the art knowledge and skills.
- Ambition. They want to grow professionally. Criterium Engineers is an ambitious company, which is why we attract ambitious people.
What We Offer
- An established company, with a national footprint and an outstanding reputation.
- A history and a vision. Criterium Engineers has been in business more than 60 years and has accomplished much. We are proud of our history and our achievements, and our focus is on where we are going.
- An open mind. We have amassed a vast reservoir of corporate knowledge and experience. We have much we can teach our employees. We also expect to learn from them. Criterium Engineers is open to new ideas, new approaches and new techniques that will enable us to better serve our clients.
- Criterium employees don’t spend their days sitting at desks staring at schematics. They engage with clients and colleagues as well as with buildings. There is nothing routine about their routine. The people who do best here relish variety and the challenge it provides.
- Professional growth. Criterium Engineers understands that change is constant. We don’t just encourage continuing education and development for our employees; we insist on it.
- A supportive environment. We demand a lot of our employees, but we also support them with corporate resources, a healthy work environment, excellent benefits, and career development opportunities.
- Criterium attracts talented people. We value the contributions they make, we are proud of the work they do, and we want them to be proud of the company for which they work. Criterium Engineers is a great company because it attracts great people. Our employees are our most valuable resource – and the primary reason others should want to work here.
If you love buildings as much as we do, relish the idea of building relationships with clients, welcome challenges, and want to work for a company that is as committed to your professional development as you are, we want to hear from you.Introduce Yourself